Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessings...

First of all I have to say thank you to everyone who commented on yesterday's post. My plan is to find out the medical and circumstanital information first and then make the decision if I could handle the possibility of meeting them.

Suddenly the last few days everything seems to be falling into place in my life. Dave and I are planning a trip to Disneyland for his birthday. He will be 59! His birthday falls on a Saturday this year :-) and the admission is free on your birthday so that will save $90. How fun huh? He is also going to fix my car. I hit a pole at my old apartment complex and dented the rear passenger door. It is also due for a 30K service. I got approved to swim across the street, I am going on a cruise to Alaska in July and I am going to get to my goal weight this year. I am feeling so blessed and thrilled to see what is in store.

I have been thinking about doing a Vision board. Have any of you done one? If so did you do it online or with magazines and pictures? Have a wonderful day my lovely readers! Until next time...

10 comments:

  1. Wow- sounds like you have a couple of great trips planned. Those will be great to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can feel your happiness and positivity in this post! Good things are coming your way in 2010, for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look both ways before swimming across the street! (I couldn't resist).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done one yet but I really do want to in the near future. I listened to a Feng Shui expert on a podcast talk about one and about leaving it on your bedroom closet door so its the first thing you see in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad life is treating you well, Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad things are going well for you Katie. I recently started a vision board and am using both magazine cut outs as well as pictures from the internet. I have it in my studio where I work so I can see it everyday. It helps to remind me of what I want for myself in the near future so that my dreams and goals don't get lost and forgotten in the everyday tasks of life, i.e. work, family, chores, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, you're a wonderful person and online friend. You deserve many blessings--I believe you get what you give, and you are receiving good things because you give.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you feel better for sharing your news yesterday. :o)

    My (40th) birthday is on a Saturday this year and Craig and I were discussing going away for a long weekend to Alton Towers - a huge theme park in the middle of the English countryside. Some brilliant white knuckle rides there! Should be able to get my weight down by around 40lbs by then (hopefully - it's an incentive!) and have a great time!

    What's a vision board?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I left an award for you today on my blog!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great way to save nonety dollars!
    A cruise, that's very cool.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...