Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK and Happy 101 Award!


My brilliant blogger buddies, Anne H over at Carb Tripper and Kristina at Life Won't Weight have presented me with the Happy 101 Award. Thank you Anne and Kristina! I am supposed to come up with 10 things that make me happy and do one of them today. I also must pass it on to 10 other people. Here is my list and I will post my 10 recipients tomorrow.
  1. Good friends
  2. Hugs and Kisses
  3. The color Pink
  4. Coffee
  5. Being by the ocean
  6. Reading a good book
  7. Singing
  8. Painting ceramics
  9. Dancing
  10. A good movie
I did not do diddly squat yesterday. I just hung out and watched movies and read. It was too stormy to go on a walk and the boys were watching football in the other room. I did peek at the scale this morning and I am down to 263. I was doing a little ab work on Saturday so maybe that helped. Whatever it was I will take it!

Today is MLK day and even though the campuses are closed, we are working. Boo hisss! Hopefully it will go by quickly and painlessly. Having fish for dinner tonight and hoping to map out an exercise schedule. I need to step it up big time if I want to achieve my goals! Until next time...


12 comments:

  1. Ummmm I`m having fish right now. we got a bag of talapia at teh HEB for less then $5 yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day off is good - enjoy every minute of not doing diddly squat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say that I love all 10 things on your list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I sent the same one to you a couple of days ago! lol...see? your blog is just that good!

    Sorry you had to work today! Im with you about the exercise...Im struggling to get back into my routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I love everything on your list too! Haha! Great job with the scale peek (lol, I do the same!) and I hope that you have a good day today even though you have to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie. Thank you so much for the messages you left me while I have been ill recently. (I can't find your email address otherwise I would email you) I haven't read any blogs or even my email over the last couple fo weeks so I'm just catching up now.

    I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. Big news about your mum giving you the adoption papers. She obviously thinks the time is right and that you can handle this now - and maybe she can as well.

    I hope it all works out OK for all of you.

    I did two things that I enjoy today - I saw my healer and I did some blogging!

    BTW You look fabulous in that photo of you on the cruise!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the things on your list! Pink is one of my absolute favorite colors! And your blog is beyond cute! :)

    Thank you so much for stopping by mine and commenting!! :)

    ~Kellie

    http://chubbygirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list, esp #5...:-) I had lunch at the fish market and thought of you today. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your list is great... congrats on the award and thank you so much for mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for those numbers and for things that make you happy! I like #5 especially since I don't get too much of that here in MN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katie! Glad it's going well for you. keep up with the good things, you'll get the results you want.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...