Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2 the Beat



I did okay with food and pretty mediocre with water. I am making an effort and I am slowly but surely drinking more so I am okay with that.

So dig this, I ordered the bathing suit that I showed you on my post here. You all commented and said you liked it and I was so anxious to get it I even paid extra for expedited shipping. Well what I got was this:



Not only did I get the wrong one, they sent me another one in the same style but in a Size 28. What were they thinking!?! When I called Customer Service to let them know what had happened they let me know that the one I originally wanted was on back order. I really want to swim now and not wait for it to come in so I am going to keep the Size 22 in this style. The good news about this whole fiasco is that this suit was almost half the price of the one I had picked out so I am ahead of the game. They don’t even show anything on their records about the Size 28 suit. Part of me wants to just give the suit away or sell it since it was their mistake but I guess it would be bad karma if I didn’t return it. Grrr…



My sweet new friend Patty at Fatty Patty-No More has awarded me the "Creative Writer" Award. Thank you Miss Patty!! Please take a moment to cruise over to her blog and say hello. I will post my "Creative" list in tomorrow's post as I just received the award late last night. Should be fun! That is about it for now... Hope you have a good day! Until next time....

11 comments:

  1. Bummer about the suit. You probably should return it... in about a month they will figure it out and you will get stuck with the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say stuff like that is the one thing that annoys me about internet/catalog ordering. Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bad you didn't get the right one but at least this one is cheaper! Can't wait to hear how much you like the water.

    P.S. I bought myself flowers because your were so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would look cute in either one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that suit! and half the price... woot good times.

    Swimming is fun! Though it took me ages to feel cool in the swim suit.

    need to get back on my water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I returned some vitamins once - a boat load of them - cuz I didn't want the bad Karma.
    Then no one could say "Your Karma hit my Dogma!"
    grrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. grrrr... I'm having catalog order issues as well right now. Kinda turns me off the process. I've been looking for swimwear as well, but I just can't bring myself to order online now... no matter how much I like some of the suits I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that's just too cool! The suit you got instead is nice, too--and half price. Wahoo!
    I sure hope the company is paying for the return postage, tho! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a similar problem with Alwaysforme.com. I ordered a 18 and they sent me a 26. When I returned it, they sent me the wrong suit. In a size 26. I gave up on my dreams of water aerobics for a few weeks. Keep up the good work hon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry they sent you the wrong suit; what a frustration. Congratulations on the award though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love and loathe internet shopping.
    (sadly mainly the love...to my bank accts chagrin anyway)

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...