Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Forward



Had a good day yesterday after my funkified morning. I got my haircut during my lunch hour which always puts me in a good mood. Did well on food and we had pork ribs last night for dinner. I had not had ribs in a longggg time so they were a nice treat.

Thanks for your feedback about my domestic issues. I did end up calling the police department and talking to them about how I should handle the situation in the future. I can call anonymously when something is happening and they will send someone out. I felt much better after hearing your comments and talking to the officer so thank you :-)

I am one of those people who like to be the first one on the block to try something. I am always on the lookout for new products no matter what kind they are... cosmetics, snacks, drinks, cleaning supplies what have you. Well I found a new make-up that I am going to try which is Loreal True Match Roller. I use the True Match already but they came out with a new applicator so I want to try it. I will be sure to let you know what I think.

Most likely will go to the bowling alley tonight. It has been at least a month or so since I have been down to cheer my friends on so its time. As long as I do not make it a snackfest I will be okay. Hope you all have a good day and until next time...

P.S. The clocks go forward on Saturday night. Yay!!!

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you worked it out domestically. :) Those things can be soo stressful. I'm interested about that True Match. I'm glad your hair getting done helped put you in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you were able to get some answers from the police on what to do. I need to get my hair done to. As for the clocks I know wonder when Germany springs forward. We turned our clocks back a week before the states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how you like the True Match Roller... I've been eyeing it with curiosity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun bowling :D
    m..mmmm pork ribs!

    i like the word funkified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way with trying out new things! I recently bought dried, crunch, lightly salted green beans from trader joes! I just HAD to!

    Haven't been bowling in years!! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the deficit! That roller thing strikes me as funny whenever I see adds for it - like a paint roller for your face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wondering if that make-up applicator really works. I hate it when I spend money on something that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to try new things, too. I am on an online survey panel, and a new company actually sent me a month's worth of shampoo to try out and fill out a survey after the month is up. my hair has never been so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do let us knew how that roller works. It looks like a bad idea to me but if you say it's good I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey yeah about the clocks. Thanks for the reminder.
    As you cheer your friends on at the bowling alley - I will be here in the blogs cheering you on! It does mean alot to have you on my side, too!
    Practice safe snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That roller kinda weirds me out. Like a few years ago when they came out with airbrush makeup. I just don't wanna apply makeup with something you would normally use to paint a house! That being said, I am curious, so do keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im with you. I LOVE trying things immediately after they come out OR being the last on the block to try something :)

    no middle ground for me---ever.


    I cant wait to spring forward. These early dark nights sap my energy entirely.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...