Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday's Torrid Tales




Well yesterday turned out to be a good day. I was able to get a rental car so now I am mobile again. It is a Mazda5 and it is a zippy little car. It seats 5 and has lots of storage room. It is just a relief to have wheels.

Had dinner at La Paloma with Danielle and Max. I had a Charbroiled Salmon Tostada with mango salsa. I did not drink but I did have some chips and salsa but asked Max to move them to the other side of the table out of my reach. They are addicting!

I ordered the Wii Fit Plus yesterday. It should probably be here tomorrow. I got a Pink balance board cover as well. I am soooo excited!

Not sure what will happen with the apartment situation. I am going to try to think positive and if in fact we have to move again, then so be it. I will just have to deal with it as it comes. The landlord did ask about how many people are living there so I told him it is just Dave and I. I want HG to go now. I do not want to risk getting kicked out for him that is for sure. I want him gone ASAP. Like today... but that probably won't happen. I will work it out with Dave. He knows his days are numbered and I did tell him final final was early this week but in light of Mr. A asking, I would rather be done with it. Until next time...

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are mobile again - it's fun to have a rental car...like going on an extended test-drive.

    I would hate to have the uncertainty about your apartment - both thinking about having to move, and your landlord questioning how many people are living there. Hope things get resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my most favorite cars ever was a Mazda. Enjoy your wheels! Hoping your apartment situation works out in the best way possible, whatever that may be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Mazda 6 before I moved here. That thing got me 2 speeding tickets in 2 months. ZOOM ZOOM is so right..lol

    Hope things get better with the apartment situation. Great job on not getting a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zoom zoom is definitely right like Sarah said. I love my little zippy Mazda. Hope the apartment shakes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Katie. I need a place to crash for a month or so. Is that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rer: HG. Final is early this week? Really? Today is Tuesday--tomorrow is mid-week. Ummmm. That means that "final" is today. Let us know how that went. :) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo wii fit plus is so much fun.
    i really do have to dig mine out. and stop saying it and doing it.
    bah. wish i could care.

    good luck with the final final.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have had a Mazda too.. it is a nice car.
    I hope your apartment situation resolves itself and you don't have to move. Moving is the pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with my wii fit plus :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...