Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whacko Wednesday (LHA #11)

Did well on the eating front yesterday. Man does my body feel better when I consume whole heathly foods instead of crap. Sheesh! Tried a new salad at Wendy's that is called Apple Chicken Walnut since we had a coupon. It was tasty and it has about 580 cals which is an acceptable amount for me at lunch. I don't do Bleu cheese so I am sure the cals were a little less. Plus I did not eat the whole thing. I highly recommend it though! I weighed myself and I am still at 260. Glad that my out of control eating last week did not show up on the scale. I am ready for the scale to start going down again!

Got my whole face threaded yesterday. The whole entire thing. The most painful area is the upper lip. When I used to wax it was the same thing. Usually I just do my brows. So now I am all primped and fluffed and ready to go except for my pedicure today. Hair cut and colored, brows and face threaded, facial and pedi. Oh and I shaved my legs which doesn't happen all the time lol. Since I have the NLD I don't show my legs much so I avoid shaving if I have to. Not that I am mountain mama either. I do shave my pits regularly - just my legs get skipped occasionaly :-D sorry if it's TMI.

I will be packing and setting up the new place tonight. I want to do as much as I can before I leave so I will have less to do when I get back and won't feel like I am entering chaos. We will see how much I can get done. Hope you guys are having a good week and thanks again for sticking by me through all this stuff. It helps me more then I can put into words. Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Love the pre-cruise primping! You don't even want to see my legs mid-winter when I'm wearing slacks most of the time - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to hearing about your cruise when you return!

    Sarah is jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually get my eyebrows threaded because when I wax it looks like someone has punched me in the forehead and the swelling doesn't go down for days.

    So while the threading is painful, its over quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's getting "threaded"? I'm soooo out of the loop... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I hate shaving my legs! I wish my legs were smaller- it would be less time consuming! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am sitting here, jaggy legged, spiders growing from my underwear, spikey arm pits, and unruley eyebrows.... you put me to shame lol. I keep putting it off putting it off. so much hair, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Deb I thought I was the only one who did not know what getting "threaded" is. Oh my gosh, I just Googled it. You don't want to know....Oh Katie...you did that? Brave brave woman!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of that primping sounds wonderful. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...