Friday, August 6, 2010

Faded Friday


Vizsla - Hungarian Pointer Dog

Not a whole bunch to report today. I was lazy last night and basically watched t.v. and ate. I had popcorn and feel a little puffy this morning. Damn sodium!

I am feeling faded. Probably a combination of missed sleep and mixed emotions. I am doing fine but my mom's best friend passed away yesterday and my brother's dog has to be put down soon. Not a happy day in the J family. Personally, I am doing okay but I hate to see my family hurting.

Dave will be umpiring this weekend as usual but it is the Palomino World Series so it is a BIG deal. I am going to go to the stadium and take pictures. I have always had mixed feelings about going out there because I have to stay quiet and neutral regardless of who is playing which is not easy for me. All the wives and girlfriends will be out there as well so I will need to be on my best behavior. I will not be consuming adult libations until afterwards or not at all. The rest of the weekend I will be unpacking and hanging pictures. Dave tried to do it but they are all too high so I will need to rehang them lol. Hoping to do some Wii and maybe get my arse to the gym. We will see. Don't forget to check out the The Lucky One Giveaway here! Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for so many losses. Take care. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the losses in your family. Hopefully the weekend goes good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do guys always hang pictures too high? Eye level! Geeze!

    So sorry for your losses. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your family losses, this week. *hug*

    Yeah, guys, remember... Eye level. Not seven feet off the floor. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo to the losses. Your other post is missing when you click the link :( that happened last week too-maybe you deleted them-weird. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men always hang pictures too high...

    Sorry about the J family's sadness right now. Hard to see people you love going through that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about all the things that are happening in your family. :( Keep your head up Katie, we're thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how terrible for your families...I'm glad they have you to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No adult libations, eh?
    Good for you!
    I quit, too.
    Just not worth the calories!
    Stay strong, Katie J!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...