Monday, December 20, 2010

400 Followers & I Heart my iPod!

Hellllo! How are you this morning? I am doing pretty good for a Monday morning.  Had a good weekend, hope you did too!

I am shocked, humbled, elated, surprised and touched that I have 400 followers! I never ever thought that I would have that many and it is just mind boggling to me. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for reading my blog, for supporting me and yes even giving me that kick in the arse when I need it. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I bought an iPod Nano 5th Gen during the spring. I had an older Nano but liked the features of the new one (radio, more memory, bigger screen) My plan was to transfer the songs from the old one to the new one. Well... after checking with my adult friends, they told me I was basically S.O.L. because it is proprietary and I could not move it from one iPod to the other. Well, they don't know my wittle friend Joe. He is my friends son and he is 12 going on 13. He had all the songs transferred in about 20 mins! I was able to upload my audiobooks from Audible as well and my podcasts for Two Fit Chicks. I spent quite a bit of time this weekend just dancing and singing with my iPod like I used to and I missed it :-D It was like seeing an old friend.

I wanted to give a shout out to C over at The Evolution of C. I just discovered her blog recently and she reached 100 POUNDS LOST over the weekend. Please pop over there and say hello!

Well we are on the home stretch to Christmas. We are going to be baking tonight for Dave's family. We are just doing two types of goodies. Rice Krispy treats with M&Ms and Sugar cookies. I will alot for one of each in my calorie count today. <-- who is this woman? LOL! Until next time...

11 comments:

  1. I heart my ipod too. I've had an 8 gb forever and just treated myself to a 160 gig on sale at Target. Like you...now I can do books, podcasts and music.

    Congrats on 400 followers! You deserve everyone of them as you give a lot with each post! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 400! You rock!

    Yes, preteens seem to just KNOW how to do electronic things. My son does things on the computer that I knkow *I* never taught him...but somehow he just knows. (he's 11) Weird.

    Yay for you and your willpower. I know ME...no matter what I "allotted" myself, I would eat them one after the other until they are gone. because that is how I am with sweets. That's why I can't keep them in the house. That's also why I may not have a loss on tonight's weigh-in. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 400 followers.

    I can't seem to make it to ten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 400 followers! I wonder what number I am in the line up. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been so long but I am back! Congrats on the 400 followers!!! I can picture you dancing away with your ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the bloggy-love, Katie! Congrats on 400 followers, HOLY CRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to know that I am in great company...with over 399 other folks! Congrats on the 400+...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 400! You're a brave woman to face down those rice crispies and sugar cookies. WooT you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, I just started following you too! I am also in N CA.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...