Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Words


Had a pretty good day yesterday on the eating front. I had breakfast for dinner because Dave was doing a game and I was lazy. I also tried the Yoplait Smoothies that I bought recently. The verdict: We liked them. They were a nice treat and for 110 calories it is reasonable. They are in the frozen section of the grocery store. Here is a link to get some coupons on your favorite Yoplait product. I did my daily dancing on the Wii which is getting even more fun now that I am getting used to some of the dances.

So, A Daunting Tale of ScaleWarfare recently held a Giveaway and I won! (I have been VERY lucky lately!) I got my loot in the mail yesterday! What I got was:


SW swears by this bottle and has a "stash" of them but I got a brand new one and it is pretty blue like the one above. I am hoping it helps with my water consumption cuz I could use all the help I can get to get water down my gullet.


SW also swears by this Omron Pedomter. It tracks calories burned, steps, moderate activity level and distance. VERY similar to my bodybugg except you can't upload the data. I have both of them on me now (doing a little comparison experiment) but this will also be great to wear when I don't want to sport my bugg. Sometimes shorter sleeve blouses or more translucent tops just show too much of the bugg and I would rather forgo it, so this will really come in handy.

Last but not least, I got:
A $15 gift card to Amazon. I spent it in all of about 30 seconds after I opened the box! I ordered a book called PostSecret: Confessions of Life, Death and God. Have you ever heard of PostSecret? PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. They have a blog that they update on Sundays. It is very interesting reading and it makes me want to send my own. Would you ever send one? They also have travelling shows. If there is ever one in my neck of the woods, I would want to attend for sure. Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, what a fun giveaway to win!!! I ADORE my Camelbak bottle - I just got a new one after carrying my old one around for nearly two years. Best part? You can reach for a drink in the middle of the night and not accidentally splash your face with water! Great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very cool prizes! I'm jealous :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...