It’s FRIDAY – which means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy over at It's just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua You just answer a couple of questions to get to know each other better and give your blog brains a break which sounded great to me! Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!
1. If you could pick any name on Earth for yourself – would you change yours and what would it be?
I actually like my name but I really like the name Summer. I was born the first day of summer (June 21st) so I think it would be appropriate.
What is ironic about this question for me is that I was given a name at birth and then given another name by my parents. Renee Marie was my name at birth and when I was adopted I became Katherine Ann. I go by Katie J or Kate depending on my mood and who it is. On rare occasions, I use Katherine.
2. If you’re a worker-outer…what time do you partake in such activities? There are SO many theories about when it’s best and not best to work out….like the morning is better since you have an empty stomach or the night is not good because you won’t be able to sleep…etc, etc. – so I’d like to hear your theories.
I currently do my exercising in the late afternoon/evening when I get home from work. I would like to get to a point where I can fit it in in the morning but until then... I think starting your day with activity is ideal.
3. If you drive a car – what kind is it and if you could drive any car – what would it be?
I have been driving the Avalon and L-O-V-I-N-G it! The only drawback is that it gets 21mpg vs. my Corolla which gets 28mpg.
My dream car is a 450 SL Convertible Mercedes in White with Red leather interior. Sporty baby!
4. Can you be totally honest in answering this next question and tell me what you think of tattoos? More importantly – what do you think of the people who have tattoos – specifically women?
I have had a tattoo since 1985 which was way before they were considered "trendy" There definitely was a stigma about them and you were essentially labeled as a hard ass. My own brother called me a biker chick! It was a heart with a lightening bolt through it. About 6-7 years ago I had it redone and made into a hibiscus flower
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life has been a little tough. I am trying to figure out how to handle my situation with Dave.
Blog life was good. I really enjoyed all the recaps of Fitbloggin and am determined to go next year so I can meet everyone, learn a few things and get some major swag!
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It is going to be funky weather wise but I am hoping to get to the gym and get some other activity in as well. Until next time...