As I mentioned yesterday, I have decided to participate in a challenge and it is the Slimmer this Summer Challenge which is being hosted by Debbi at Debbi Does Dieting and Princess Mir at Two Years to Happy Weight After. Officially, the Challenge starts on Monday, June 6th but I thought I would plot out my plan ahead of time. The challenge runs for 12 weeks. I would like to be down 100 lbs. by the time the challenge is over so it would mean I need to lose 2.91 lbs. per week on average or a total of 35 lbs. I think it is achievable albeit a steep goal. My only foreseeable roadblock is me...
The beauty of this challenge is setting your own goals which I have outlined
- Weight: I would like to lose 35 lbs. by the end of the challenge. Average of 2.9 lbs/week. Lofty goal but my thought is shoot for the moon. Even if I don't achieve my goal, it can't hurt to try to reach it.
- Measurements: I will take measurements June 6th and August 28th.
- Water Consumption: I will slowly increase my consumption to 60-80 ozs. daily
- Activities: Try new classes at gym weekly. Increase daily activities and steps. Quota 10K per day
- Other: Picture in bathing suit at beginning and of challenge. Yikes, this is not a requirement of the challenge but rather something I want/need to do.