Friday, June 17, 2011

Frazzled Friday

Happy Friday! I am glad we made it! Seems like it has been a pretty long week hasn't it? Thank you for the comments yesterday on taking Turbo Kick. I did not go loser but I am not afraid to try it now. I have a feeling I will like it because I like to box but it is the strength and stamina part that concerns me.

I have been feeling frazzled the last few days and it definitely affected my eating. It is a culmination of things really but I need to nip it in the bud now before it gets out of hand. I will be taking some time this weekend to sort some things out and that will help. I also spent time last night going through paper work and putting things away and that always makes me feel better. Organized Katie is a happy Katie!

Today, I am going out to lunch with my extended family for me and my mom's birthdays. Mine is the 21st and hers is the 30th. Actually, her and my dad shared a birthday but he was 3 years older. I only have an hour but it will be nice to see my cousins and aunt. Have a wonderful weekend and Father's day. Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time! It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on organized equaling peace. Hope you continue to find yours this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your lunch was fun! My hubby's birthday is the 25th so we'll be celebrating next weekend...and I am planning the menu now--all things I can eat without guilt and they'll never know the diff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being organized always helps my frame of mind...it's wild how clutter in my daily life really can clutter up my mind, body, spirit, you know? Have a wonderful weekend & enjoy! Also, on Monday, check out a new show Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (Monday nights on ABC at 10pm/9c) that's really been inspiring me...

    So wonderful to see changes in 1 person over an entire year in 1 hour! Anyway, hope the lunch was fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...