Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Musings

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was the 1st decent weekend I have had in awhile. Saturday I spent part of the day at my mom’s taking care of bills etc. I signed her up for Life Alert which eases my mind quite a bit. The caregiver is there from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm so she is covered there but in the event there is a problem in the middle of the night then she can get help. They also have it so it is connected to the fire alarms and carbon monoxide alarms so if there is a problem they will be alerted. It is $59.95 but worth every penny for the piece of mind.

Yesterday I spent most of the day getting organized. I have been pretty scattered with all that has been going on so it felt good to get a grip on the paperwork. While I was taking a break, one of my neighbors, Joanne, asked me if I wanted her to give me a Tarot card reading. I was a little nervous but I went ahead and did it. I can’t tell you what question I asked (yet) but it was quite favorable and I am hoping it comes true. She said that it will most likely happen in 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months so I will keep you all posted.

Eating was pretty good overall. I made a chicken in the Crockpot yesterday and plan on making some homemade chicken soup with it. I seem to be holding steady at 255. I don’t have my Fitbit on today but have my breakfast and lunch packed so I should be on track for the day. Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie. Sounds like a good start to a good week. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...