Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scarves and Such

Well we are closing in on the weekend... thank goodness. Had a decent day yesterday. I left work early to met my mom at a doctors appt. The appt. went well and I was flattered by the doctor because he said I was smart and on top of things. Made me feel good as I really respect his opinion. Food was fine although I did not feel like cooking so I had fish tacos from El Pollo Loco. I did do 30 minutes of Just Dance 3. I also did some resistance bands

I got a call from the trainer at the gym. He then went ahead and texted me! You can run but you can't hide I guess. I am going to go on Sunday afternoon. It shouldn't be too crowded then and I can really focus on what he/she is saying vs. going after work and being only half present mentally ya know what I mean?


I did some rearranging of pictures and hung this picture in my bedroom. It was originally in my bathroom but I felt it was more appropriate for the bedroom - aka my sanctuary. I am going to disconnect the Direct TV from my bedroom. I never watch TV in there and could save myself a buck or two.

Scarves are something I like to wear but they are hard to store properly. Well yesterday I came across this idea on one of the blogs I read (via Pinterest) and it's genius! Check it out...

From bedifferentactnormal.com
She took shower curtain rings and hung the rings on the hanger!! I love it! I asked Dave to get some rings for me today at the $1 store and I will put them together tonight. I can even sort them by color like my closet for easy matching. It's the little things in life that make me happy! LOL! Hope you all have a good day. Until next time...



4 comments:

  1. Love the picture and the scarf Idea. I don't own any like those beauts you have just the big fleece ones for winter. Such and awesome Idea too using things you have on hand or are rather cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an organized closet, and that is a great idea for the scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie J! I missed you! :) Glad to be back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to hear about sunday :-)

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...