Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tentative Tuesday

How are you guys doing this morning? I am doing okay so far. I am still congested so I am feeling kinda muddy headed but trying to keep a positive attitude. Food was just okay yesterday. I did not eat much during the day and then made up for it in the evening. Will I ever learn?


I have gotten out of the habit of wearing the fitbit and to help remind me to wear it, I wrote this reminder on my whiteboard by my kitchen. Since the fitbit is small, it is easy to misplace. I have been really lucky and have not lost it but I have found it on my bra numerous times as I am throwing things in the washing machine. That reminds me that when I had the bodybugg, I actually washed it and it survived! Don't want to attempt that with the fitbit...

So remember I planted my Christmas poinsettia so it would grow into a big bush... well it got frost bitten and did not make it.

The spot where I planted it was empty and so I decided to plant some pink cyclamens. It should be fine since we are out of the freezing season. I also planted some seeds in front of the cyclamens so we will see if they sprout. Until next time...



P.S. KC at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. I will post about it soon. Thanks KC!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Being congested sucks!

    Chin up!

    Sorry about the Poinsettia, too. I like cyclamens better anyway. Haha! Enjoy your new flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I just purchased the FitBit today and cannot wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my fitbit. I wear it constantly on my underwear band. I only take it off while sleeping and charging. Take care. Got fitbit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. xoxoxoxoxo
    it's wonky wednesday here.
    there?


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...