Friday, July 27, 2012

Eleven Hundred

Bogey says Happy Friday!

This is my 1,100 post. Holy cow that is a lot of posts! I never thought I would have that much to write about. If I had only known what a wonderful community of people there were in the blogosphere, I would have started a long time ago.

I am still a little sleep deprived. I am hoping to get a chance to sleep in over the weekend. My brother is coming up again this weekend. It will be the last weekend here in Cali because his contract is over.  It has been good to have him here as much as he has been. I am so thankful that we were able to put our differences aside and mend our relationship. We don't always agree but we are a whole lot nicer about it then we were before so that is major progress.

Random but this was my horoscope for today:

A new focus on health and diet will come into your life today, shifting your priorities away from taking the easy way out and toward putting in the hard effort that you know will pay off. It's time to face the facts and trim the fat -- literally! Investigate new ideas on how to eat better and exercise more. Ask around and don't just assume that your local gym has all the answers. There are many ways to approach this problem and get healthier in a fun way.

Don't have any concrete plans for the weekend. but maybe I should!?! I will get together with the family but I also need to get outside or to the gym. I am not going to get anywhere close to my goals if I don't get off my arse. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, congrats on 1100!!!!! That is a massive accomplishment. I'm looking forward to 1100 more!!! (no pressure! :)) Bogey is BEYOND cute!!!! Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy about your brother and you also. And I'm happy you posted 1100 posts and will post more...cuz I kinda love ya. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1100th post! I will someday catch up to you. I am at about 790. Bogey reminds me of a young Boots :) So cute. I want to put my differences aside with one of my sisters, I will take your cue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, 1,100 posts! Nice! Bogey is such a cutie pie...I can't get enough kitten pictures. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 1,100 posts. That's a lot of writing. :)

    Bogey is adorable. Love the name too. Sounds like he's a spoiled and very loved little kitten.

    Happy to hear about your brother. That's great that you guys are friends now. Wish my niece I could do that, but doubt it will ever happen. I'm not good at forgiving outrageous behavior. Not yet anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...