Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Friends and Friday

Good morning my lovely friends! How are you doing? I am actually doing pretty good.  After work yesterday, I got to hang out with Danielle and Karla and it was an enjoyable evening chatting and sipping 14 hands Cabernet Sauvignon. It is a fabulous wine and if you ever get a chance to try it, I would recommend it. I did not overdo it so I am feeling fine this morning. I actually got to sleep past 6:00 a.m. this morning! What a concept!

Tonight I am going to LG to get my 2nd laser hair removal treatment. This is the 2nd of 6 sessions that I am doing.  It hurt more then I remember from before so I think I will take some ibuprofen before I go to help with that. After I am done, I will go to my mom's and have dinner. I requested salmon (big surprise!) I really need to make a point of going over there at least once or twice a week.

Work has been busy lately since we are getting ready to start on August 20th. The next two weeks will be chaotic for sure. I am going to request this Friday off just for the heck of it. I just want to enjoy the day without having any appts. or commitments to deal with. It will be the last day off before September 21st when I go to Fitbloggin12. Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. have a great day Katie. Scratches behind the ear for the lovely Bogey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are taking a day for yourself. We all need days like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...