Friday, August 17, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

I am so glad that it's Friday I could cry! Seriously, I don't think I could handle much more. 

Last night was productive which was good. I have a no shoe rule in my apt. to help keep the carpets cleaner. We would use the Green Machine to clean up any spills or spots as needed. It was pretty effective but it was time to really clean the entire carpet so I decided to invest in a Hoover SteamVac. I am an Amazon Prime member so I got a good price for it and ohhhh eeemmmm geeeeee it worked great. Here is a sample of the difference:

I was proud of myself for assembling the steamvac on my own. I had to study the directions for awhile but I did get it put together. I haz tools and I knowz how to uze them!

Today, I will be getting flowers delivered at work. From me to me! I had a Groupon that I bought awhile ago and decided today was a good day to get them.  Here is the picture from their website. Next to long stem pink roses, Gerbera daisies are my fave flower. I love the fun, happy colors they come in.




As for this weekend, I will be finishing the carpet cleaning, going to a baby shower for a friends sister and getting some form of exercise. It is going to be cooler then it has been so that will help.

I will be doing an excellent giveaway starting on Monday. I am super excited about it but you'll have to check back to see what it is.  Until next time...





6 comments:

  1. I got gerber daisies yesterday, pink ones! They are so pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you sent yourself flowers! Gerber daisies are such a fun splash of color - what a treat!

    I've thought about getting a carpet cleaner, but hate the idea of having one.more.thing. to store. So we do the supermarket rental.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you come do my carpet now? Seriously, who puts cream coloured carpet in a rental unit apartment????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any form of exercise is good form...hmmm; is carpet cleaning a good calorie burner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gerbera daisies are the best...what a cute arrangements...and sometimes we have to treat ourselves to something pretty :D good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think sometime the best treat is when we treat ourselves. Mainly because we know exactly what we want. We need to treat ourselves more often. The flowers are beautiful, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...