Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sweetie Darling

I have been a long time Splenda user. I was diagnosed with Diabetes in 1997 and have used artificial sweeteners forever but I was worried about all the chemicals. Well, I discovered a new product from C&H Light.

From their website: C&H® Light is an all natural pure cane sugar and stevia blend with half the calories of sugar. That's over a 350-calorie savings in each cup! By blending pure cane C&H® Sugar with a naturally sweet extract from the stevia plant, we have created a delicious sweetener with no artificial ingredients. C&H® Light is the ideal sweetener — a perfect sweet taste and half the calories of sugar!

I like it and feel better using it because there are no chemicals. It tastes good and I barely could tell the difference from the Spenda.

Until next time...

P.S. one of the Kindergarten girls calls me Sweetie Darling :-)

2 comments:

  1. We currently use Truvia. I may have to try this kind though. Thanks for sharing it, Sweetie Darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you Katie? Not heard from you in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...