Saturday, March 16, 2013

Masked Madness

How are you doing? I'm doing pretty okay for a Monday. I did drink a few cocktails yesterday. Did not overeat though. We had a friend that passed away last Thursday and apparently the word had not gotten around. I ended telling like six different people Sam had passed. There were some other folks that had not been around for a long time so I had to tell them another friend of ours died and she's been gone for a few years. It was just weird...

I have been using my CPAP machine religiously but I have always struggled with the masks leaving marks on my face for HOURS after I take it off. I hate it! Well, the have come out with a newer version that has less straps and is not nearly as cumbersome. It's called the Wisp. Same price but way better. I am hoping one day I can ditch the damn thing.

I'm overdue for tests at the doctor. We are on Spring break next week so I plan to get ALL the overdue tests out of the way then. Until next time...

1 comment:

I'd love to know what's on your mind...