Sunday, March 15, 2015

Progress

One thing I think that has helped me make changes in my life is by embracing that Progress is the Goal and Perfection is unreasonable.

I am one of those people who want instant gratification. That too is unreasonable. Things take time and even though we may want something to happen right away its just not possible.

Since moving here to AZ, I have not really been able to park in my garage and yesterday we were able to get things more organized so I at least had room. The temperature here has already been in the upper 80s so a car sitting out in that temperature can be miserable. As a result of that project there are more boxes inside the house now. It is a little overwhelming but it's all about one box at a time.  I have even implemented the 15 Minute Method. I set a timer for 15 minutes and work on whatever project I'm doing. For whatever reason it seems to work for me. I figure I can do just about anything for 15 minutes.

Until next time...


 

1 comment:

  1. That timer idea is a great idea. I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...