Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I'm Back!

Thanks LuckyMama for the check in! I was actually thinking about blogging in general and if it is still relevant and I decided to keep blogging even though my posts have been super sparse.

I am mentally feeling much better. I have been getting out every day and going to the local dog park. It is fun and its good for both of us.

Finished all my dental appts and now I just need to go in for regular cleanings. Uggghhhh that was a pain but I am glad it is over and money well spent.

I did go to the gym a few times with the personal trainer but the arthritis in my knee is really acting up. I did get a cortisone shot in it a month or so ago and it is still painful. I totally do NOT want to have knee surgery. Whatever I can do to avoid it! Ugghhhhhh! I have been going on daily walks with Sophie but even that is painful.

That's it for now... I will be back soon!

Until next time...


 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Katie! Good to hear from you - sorry about the painful knees, arthritis is the worst, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I can't imagine having dental issues at the same time as knee pain. I'm also a female in my 40s and have had both issues. Just not at the same time. Good thing you are getting everything addressed though. Welcome back and let us know how the cortisone shot works out.

    Natasha Shelton @ CCOE

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...