Thursday, January 11, 2018

This Too Shall Pass


How is everyone doing? Hope you all survived the holidays. I am hanging in there... barely... but hanging in there. My weight is basically the same (gained 5 lbs. during the holidays) just trying to maintain at this point while I get my **it together.

I have been pretty consistent with my head meds as I call them but have not been doing my insulin which I'm sure is affecting my mental state, energy levels etc. I have more issues with glucose testing then I do with the actual insulin shot. I am definitely my own roadblock for sure. I don't know why I am so resistant. Is it denial??

I was driving for Lyft for a little bit. I prefer driving during the day but there is more money to be made at night. I did do Uber too but felt that Lyft was more supportive and I heard a few bad stories so I did not renew with them.  Part of me wants to get back to working full time but then part of me thinks I can't commit. A conundrum for sure.

Just wanted you all to know I did not fall off the face of the earth...

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...