Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fall into Fall


Greetings my friends. Hope all is well with you! Things are pretty much the same since my last post. My weight is the same which is a good thing. I've had some NSVs that were good and bad. Since my weight loss and since it had been awhile since I worked, I hadn't been wearing work clothes. Well there was a whole bunch that were just too big. It's a good thing but it was surprising there was so many. I can be pretty casual at work so I have enough to wear in the meantime.

I do like my job but it is physically and mentally taxing. I know that I am making a difference but the wages here are so low! I am getting half of what I made in Cali.  I have been there 6 months but I have thought of looking for something different with more money and benefits. I work about 32 hours a week and do not get benefits. I would be willing to work there full time but apparently that is not an option. Most of the staff are young so it is not as important for them.

I haven't done anything with the dating site. I have kind of put it on the back burner.  I need to get out and about more too. I just stay here in my little bubble and haven't done too much exploring.  AZ has some pretty spectacular places to see!

Well I am glad I posted sooner rather then later LOL! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...