Monday, August 24, 2020

Zip Lining

Hola Mi Amigas (Amigos?) Hope you are doing okay. I am hanging in there. I am holding steady at 213 which just sucks. Yes, I am glad that I have lost 102 lbs. but I have stalled out here for WAY too long. My friends N and L said they would take me zip lining when I get under 200 lbs. Right now we have been in the 110-115 degree range so it isn't the ideal time anyway but in a month or two it will cool down and be perfect. They have night time visits as well so I think I would like to do that. Have you ever zip lined? Would you?

Not too much else to report. I went on FB dating for a minute. It was intimidating! I shut it down until I can be mentally prepared. Seems like it's the new way to meet peeps but I guess I haven't quite made the leap. Obviously what I have been doing is not working so I guess I just need to try something different. 

I have been working from home. I do better at home and actually got an award for my performance. I will work from home at least until the end of the year. I got a tiny raise but I really need to up my game. Been able to work overtime so that helps.

The Bark Park Bully is still in rare form. Her latest bulls**t was that she yelled at a young man and he was a special needs guy and her response to the mother was "I don't care!" and her friend said "Maybe you shouldn't bring him here then!" I was just arriving as it happened. If I had witnessed it I would have called her on it. It was inexcusable that they responded that way!  I am embarrassed by their bad behavior!!! I try not to engage either of them but one of these days someone isn't going to tolerate it and it will go down. I can just feel it. Mark my words...

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...