Friday, September 25, 2020

Accountability


Hiya! Hope you are doing okay! I am hanging in there... 206 as of yesterday! Uggghhhh so close to Onderland! It has been over 25 years or so since I was under 200. I do recall getting a "Screw This" attitude after the 200 lb. threshold. I should have fought tooth and nail to halt and turn around but here we are...

I met up with a friend and her hubs last night. They are no BS kind of people which I can truly appreciate. You always know exactly where you stand with them. I have been facing some issues and was sharing with them and they helped put things into perspective. My friend said "Katie, I am going to hold you accountable!" Why is it so hard for me to hold MYSELF accountable?!? I am just grateful to have a friend that cares enough to help! I guess we all need a little help sometimes right?

Just had a work meeting and it looks like I get to work from home for good. As long as I achieve my goals which I have been able to do. It was a 1/2 hour commute so it is quite the relief not having to go in.

 Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. It is always hard holding ourselves accountable. We know how to talk ourselves into anything ;D I can't wait til you meet that goal! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...