Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Rise Above


Hey Hey! Look at me posting regularly! Today I am at 209. I was belly aching the other day so I think that helped.

I have a dilemma. I have mentioned a few times about the B**** that has it out for me at the dog park. I've had a respite from her since she has been out of state but she will be returning Thursday next week. The other day one of my friends happened to mention to her that there is a new dog at the park and I will pet sitting for his mom's. (Side note: They are from California where I used to live!) When my friend told her about the dog and that I was sitting, she said "Do they know she smokes?" Not cigs btw My friend said "Why would that matter?" Then the B**** said "I wouldn't want to watch a puppy anyways." My reaction is who asked you and why do you care? It has NOTHING to do with her. They only good news about it is that my friend is finally realizing what a B she is. 

I have tried my best to ignore her, really!  She is not going to go away... I have to learn how to deal. I am not going to stop going. I have been there almost daily for 5 years. I am a good person and people enjoy my company. I don't have to defend myself to her or anyone. I just need to Rise Above!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...