Thursday, November 5, 2020

I See Onderland


Hello ladies and gents! Hope you are all hanging in there! It has been a crazy week hasn't it! It's the 5th and we still don't know who won.

I am at 203! OMG I can taste Onderland no pun intended! So close! I have been making an effort to eat healthier including more fruits and veggies. I wish I could eat other fruits but I am allergic to citric acids so it rules out a TON of fruits. The one thing I will suffer the consequences for is tomatoes! I love tomatoes and would eat them every day if I could. I still eat them but definitely have to watch how much because otherwise I get sores in my mouth and an upset tummy.

Starting a new medication for my Type 2 Diabetes. It is Metformin which I tried when I was first diagnosed but I had horrible side affects. Since it has been SO long since I did try it, hopefully I can tolerate it and my HbA1c will go down. I also need to check my blood sugars. I have never been consistent with it. The good news is that there are other spots you can use like your forearm or leg. I am sure no one wants to do it but I have never been good about it. I go back in December to see where I am at.

That is about it for now...  Until next time...




1 comment:

I'd love to know what's on your mind...