Friday, December 4, 2020

Greetings and Salutations


Hello all! I hope you are doing okay. Can't quite believe that it is the holidays already! Where did the time go??? I am kinda bahumbug anyways but this year seems extra dismal with the pandemic. Since the kids are around, I may put up a few decorations for them. Isn't that what it's really all about? Seeing it through the eyes of children and celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Weight is holding steady. I am so close to Onderland I can taste it! I had talked about getting a CGM but my insurance would not cover it. I have been trying to test but it SUCKS! I tried a new medication, Metformin. It gave me horrible constipation. The lady I am working with said that should not happen. Well it did, Rose! She wants me to increase the dose and see what happens. I am willing to try but it was seriously painful and I have never had a problem like that before so we will see.

The bark park bully is actually being nice to me. She paid for Sophie to be groomed which is $60. She got caught talking about me and got called out on it. This is the first time she has actually apologized to me and we have had multiple issues. I hope this is the end of the crap. It is horrible knowing they know stuff that is so personal but I can't dwell on it.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...