Sunday, September 19, 2021

Summer State of Affairs


Oh my! It has been since March since I posted. At least it is within the year! LOL! What a difference the last six months have made in my life my friends!

First, I started a new job in March. I am a CSR for a Mortgage Company. It is a new industry for me and I have learned SO much! It is a lot to remember. I am doing really well in my position and recently got the nicest compliment from my boss. He said:

Katie does an amazing job day in and day out. Not only providing excellent customer service to our members but also providing amazing cheerleader qualities to our MRC family.

Katie comes up with helpful guides or information emails/chats to help her team anytime an opportunity arises. She always cheers on her teammates and comes to work with a positive attitude and happy to help in any way she can. 

Thank you Katie for always going the extra mile!
 

That is the nicest thing a boss has ever said about me! It really is fun for me to find new processes or help my coworkers.

Second, as I posted back in March, I am still in Onderland. I am at 195 which is 120 lbs you guys! I never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get her again. It has been over 30 years since being in the 100s and I NEVER want to go back to 2s.

Now that I have lost that amount weight, I am actually considering getting skin removal surgery. It was always on the horizon and a dream but never thought it would become a reality. My hairdresser referred me to her surgeon and one of her clients actually got it done AND her insurance covered it due to the fact that she had some skin issues which I have too like HS and yeast infections. I have hidden in the shadows about the yeast infections but I have talked about my HS here before.I would be amazed and thankful if insurance covers it! Wouldn't that be something!

That is it for now. I will definitely be back to chronicle the approval process for surgery.

Until next time,

Katie J




 



1 comment:

I'd love to know what's on your mind...