Thursday, October 28, 2021

Katie Be Crusin

Cruising California Topless - Christoph Heuermann 

Hey Hey! Is there anybody in there. Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home? Bonus points for artist!

I am doing good. Better then I have been in a LONG time. Thriving not just surviving!!!

There is SO much to speak upon but I am in training this week so my mind is shot. I am going to juje up the blog a bit in the near future too. I battled about shutting it down and realized I have more of my journey to share!

Things I want to talk about

  • Freestyle Libre CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor)
  • Being in Onderland (189 lbs. currently)
  • NSVs and Changes
  • Skin issues
  • Skin removal
  • New Meds/New doctors
  • Setting up VLOG posts (Scary!)

That is all I can think of for now but there is def more I have to share. Hope you are well and I hope at least one person is reading LOL!

Until next time,

Katie J

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM You posted this months ago... Where the updates at?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! I am looking forward reading on the topics mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...