Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love Salmon!



I did okay yesterday. It was a real emotional day but I managed to get through it (Thanks, Nicole) I had Salmon for dinner which I love. My friend Debby, who I think is the best cook on the planet says she loves my Salmon which is a HUGE compliment. All I do is sprinkle a little parsley, squeeze a little lemon and some seasoning and voila!


Today we are having a meeting at work and we are catering a lunch. It is pasta and salad with bread sticks. There is also going to be cake. I plan on a having some of each but will practice self control and have a big salad! The challenge will be the bread sticks though, they are phenom! Until next time

2 comments:

  1. We had birthday breakfast at work today, there are still donuts, huge muffins, cupcakes, etc... and I am proud to say I had none of it and stuck to my honey nut cheerios and milk...Now there is a luncheon that will most likely have leftovers (pizza!) Oi Vay!!

    But, I am sticking with what I brought, but I know how hard that is!! Good luck with your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my site for more healthy recipes!

    www.slim-shoppin.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...