Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm Over the Top and VIA Review



I am staying home today and resting. I will go to my mom's tomorrow. Feeling better but still dog tired. Anyways Leslie over at Something Brilliant is Brewing graciously awarded me the Over the Top Award. Thanks Miss Leslie! I am so flattered to have been given all of the awards I have received as of late. You guys rule!!!

So the rules are: Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. You must use only one word answers! Once you have filled it out you then pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun! (I will post them tomorrow)

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Betty
4. Your father? Ed
5. Your favorite food? Breakfast
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Lattes
8. Your dream/goal? Balance
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Painting
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Coastal
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Shy
15. Muffins? Cranberry-orange
16. Wish list item? iPhone
17. Where did you grow up? Los Gatos (CA)
18. Last thing you did? Sneeze
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Small
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Fantastic
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Grateful
25. Missing someone? Dad
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you’re not wearing? Dress
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? PINK
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday
32. Your best friend? Debby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Drugstore
34. One person who emails me regularly? Karla
35. Favorite place to eat? Sushi

So I went to Stabuck's to try their new VIA coffee. It is instant and comes in a handy little tube. They are offering free taste tests through Monday. They serve you their original brew which is Pike's Market vs. the VIA in a shot size cup. I could not tell the difference! Now I usually add cream and splenda to my coffee but I did the taste test with it black. I am impressed! Plus you get a free coffee AND a coupon for doing the taste test and you can't beat free coffee.
This is the "official" offer from their website:

Starbucks VIA™ Taste Challenge

From Oct. 2 - 5, Starbucks invites customers to join the Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew Taste Challenge at their favorite U.S. Starbucks location. Participants can taste Colombia Starbucks VIA™ next to fresh-brewed Pike Place™ Roast and challenge themselves to guess which one is Starbucks VIA™. Starbucks VIA™ Taste Challenge participants will receive coupon for a complimentary Tall brewed coffee on their next visit as well as an offer for $1 off a Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew purchase.

Hope you enjoy your day! Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. I love these lists.
    I hope you get your energy back soon, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, glad you are getting much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting some rest - it's the best thing to get you well. As for all of the awards, you most definitely deserve them! I love reading your blog...and not just because you live in my old hometown!

    Thanks for the heads up on the Starbucks taste test - I'll have to get over there (love me some free coffee AND coupons!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Starbucks! Glad to hear that you're getting some rest. That is so important. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Starbucks info...I had fun reading your answers.

    And Congrats on your award I have really enjoyed getting into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you painted. That is the fun part about the awards - learning about other people!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at how everyone is so supportive of you!
    You deserve good things from good people.
    Pink is a good color to be your fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun list! Congrats on another award, Katie! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there :D

    thanks for passing on the award.
    looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...