- I don’t know what nationality I am. I was adopted and my birth certificate says I am from Betty and Ed J not my birth parent(s) All I know is that I am classified as White Non- Hispanic in demographic terms.
- I was a big time trouble maker in my youth. I have mended my fiendish ways but I was quite the rebel.
- I like birds of all kinds but I don’t like crows. I think they are evil and noisy. If I could legally shoot them I would.
- Sometimes I wonder if I see a lady that looks like me that she might be my birth mother. Since I live within a 15 mile radius of where I was born it is feasible that she could still live in the area. It has happened on numerous occasions.
- I don’t like Hot Dogs or Bologna. It freaks me out to think of what goes in them.
- When I was a baby, I lived in Foster Care for 6 months for my birth mother to decide if she wanted to keep me. The foster parents named me “May” but when I came home to Betty and Ed they named me after their mothers. Katherine was my mom's mom and Sophia Ann was my Dad's mom. I am now Katherine Ann but go by Katie J or Kate.
Now to name 6 bloggers to pass it on to:
- Diane at Fit to the Finish
- Bonnie at No More Stinking Thinking
- Dawn at Fixing Myself Thinner
- Sunny at Welcome to the Sunny Side of Life
- Ang at Getting Fit after 40
- Amy H. at No to the Deuce
Thanks for reading my 6 things and thanks again Hadley! Love ya girl!