Monday, March 29, 2010

Crunchy Katie

Sunday was a pretty good day. I put together the Wii and set up the players etc. I will have to take a picture of the Miis for you. Too funny! My sinuses were bothering me so I decided to hang out at home for the morning and then go to Blinky's in the afternoon. I ended up going there around 2:30ish. Well in typical Katie style, I proceeded to have 4 Cosmos and 4 Coronas. I did do a little nibbling but nothing out of line. They ran out of tri-tip before I could get some so I decided to wait until I got home to eat dinner. We had chicken, stuffing and salad at home. I was passed out by 9:00 p.m. Dave said I tossed and turned and talked in my sleep.

Dave took me to my car this morning. It has been a long time since I had to do that. I live so close that I usually walk. Anyways, I am feeling a little crunchy this morning but plan on going home and playing with the Wii. My favorite so far is boxing! I have knocked every single opponent out cold :-D Until next time...

13 comments:

  1. Beer is the only stuff that goes straight to my tummy! Everything else goes to my limbs... :o( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your Wii! HOpe you feel fabulous soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a interesting night. Have fun playing with the Wii~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crunchy - never heard of it called that, but I know exactly how you are feeling, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had two of the coldest beers on friday and man they went down so good-of course since I had to work early the next morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boxing too - get a really good workout with that one. Love the punching.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you gotta share your Wii Mii with us Wii fans out there! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with your Wii! I have one and LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sitting around wondering how I missed this blog. My daughter and I have the material for Weight Watchers... but we need exercise... and walking in this area is not a good idea.

    I was thinking about the Wii.... what do you think as far as weight loss is concerned... good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. **hangs head**
    we have a wii and rarely use it.

    must change that this summer when it hits 103 outside and Im inside whining :)

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i havent used my wii in ages
    *shamed*
    i really should. especially when its raining like the end of the world like it was today. i did see results when using it regularly... damn

    ReplyDelete
  12. 4 cosmos and 4 coronas, that would put me in a far away place!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...