Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mii and Dave


Here are the Mii's I created for Dave and I. I think they are so much fun! Dave is not a fan of his Mii though and jokingly said that I stereotyped him. Well Dave, they don't have graying mustaches and you are short, bald and Mexican. Dave does not have a handlebar moustache and wears a lot of black (for umpiring) so this is what I came up with. Personally I like it so there - pfffffftttt



Did not go to the bowling alley because Danielle's back is hurting. I had an Artichoke and a Deli Trio sandwich for dinner. I did not get in any activity.

I order some Vitatops and they are going to arrive today. I have seen/heard about them for like a year now and I finally just tried one last week. It was the Deep Chocolate flavor. They are the bomb diggity! Oh my are they tasty! I got a variety pack so I can try some of the other flavors. I will let y'all know how they are.

Well I got on the scale and was horrified to see 263 staring back at me. I was expecting a gain but not this much. Apparently, eating 1/2 a bag of Hershey's candy, drinking beers and drinking Cosmos will impact a weigh-in. Speaking of Hershey's... I have not had any chocolate since the binge. Hey, maybe I am cured of ever eating chocolate again.

The man who inspired the movie Stand and Deliver, Jaime Escalante, died yesterday. He was 79. In an interview I heard this morning he was quoted as saying "It is not how many times you fall, it's how many times that you get back up" So that is my motto. On this journey, I may be getting knocked down but I refuse not to get back up again.

I wanted to acknowledge that Kristina from Off the Couch gave me a Creative Blogger Award. I think I will try to come up with another list of "creative" things that I have done and see if you can pick which one is really. Stay tuned for that. As for the You are My Sunshine Award, I am giving it to ALL my readers because your comments bring me sunshine every day!!!

I got a call from 24hr to schedule my Personal Training sessions. The guy that called me is "new" he said so I won't be scheduling it with him. I need to call today and get that scheduled. I have 3 - 5o minute sessions.

That is about it for now. I hope you are having a good week. Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. I love the Mii's. They are very cute. Your husband's does look...well...Hispanic. But I would assume he does also so there you go! Maybe make him blue eyed, blond, 6'2" and 25 and see what he has to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris did my Mii and he did a good job I think... He made me slender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Mii's - they are fun to create. I did one of everyone I know so when I used to do the step aerobics on the Wii Fit, they would be doing it with me - too funny! I have a ton of extra Mii's now because my 7 year old niece liked making them when she visited last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try those Vitatops. I saw them at Target so I might have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Mii's! Im really loving my Wii lately! Need to use it more though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! My name's Alyssa and I'm a brand new blogger. I like your blog a lot and I'm becoming a follower. I love Wii's and creating Mii's. Those things are so much fun!
    Anyway, don't get discouraged about the weight gain. It happens all the time. Just get back up and try again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so want to try Vitatops! Send me some! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Mii and Dave's too!! Hahaha

    Are you here in So Cal? I heard about the teacher on the news this morning too. He seems to have inspired quite a few people- I love that. We need more inspirations in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think those Miis are cute - when they belong to someone else. Me? I refuse to have myself staring back at me telling me I'm fat!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...