Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Tales

Had a good day yesterday. I went over to Kohl's at lunch time and bought a new blouse for our company banquet next week. We have an end of the year banquet every year where all the CA staff members get together. There are about 450 people so it's a big shindig. I always get something new to wear for it. I did glance at some dresses but decided against it but that is another post in itself. I will have someone take pictures of me with it on.

Did not get much activity in last night. HG and I went to Sushi O Sushi. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. I had a Cherry blossom roll and Papaya and Maguro roll. The papaya roll had cucumbers and papaya inside and a sweet sauce lightly glazing the top. Yummy!!!! I did have a large Asahi as well.
Tonight I am going to the gym. I have my iPod this time so it should be better. I will most likely do cardio but I will be checking the schedule to see if they might have a good class going. When I was there on Tuesday, people were actually lined up waiting for the next Group X class to begin so they are popular apparently. Hope you are having a good week! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Dresses are so hit or miss...I have difficulty choosing them too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...