Monday, November 26, 2018

State of Affairs


Greetings and Salutations!  It's been a month which has been a rough one. I am still suspended which blows. The latest is that they haven't completed the records search but since is was in 1985 they have basically purged the records. I am trying to push the paperwork through but there's been two holidays and time to process in between. The CHP doesn't use email only fax. The DOJ only does email. It's quite a process. I still have to go back with all this info to AZ Dept of Safety as the final step.

Weight is holding steady... Nothing to report there but I have been doing more walking so that helps keeps the body moving. Plus I have been chasing the neighbor kids. They are 6, 4 and 2 almost 3. They are so fun but fast buggers. They are my family really. Much closer and very dear to my heart. They are truly a blessing!

Holidays... I am a little bahumbug but I am trying not to focus on the negative. It's more about forging ahead and having new traditions and watching the kids enjoy it.

Hope you are well if you're reading this.Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...