Monday, September 21, 2020

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers


Hi y'all! So I got on the scale this morning. 211. Down a little. Being so close to Onderland is exciting! I just need to break through this plateau!

I recently had my blood work done. My sugars (HBA1C) is 11.9 which is lower then last time but still WAY out of normal. My cholesterol is in normal range with medication which is good news.  Still using my CPAP machine like a champ. It is SO helpful but the strap marks give me grief. Since I am working at home it is not such a big deal but annoying nonetheless. 

I am still working on purging my stuff/going through my folks stuff. It is QUITE a process but I know once it is done I will feel a 1000% better. It is going slowly but surely.

Until next time...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...