Monday, September 14, 2020

Merging my Worlds

 

The other day I posted a picture of myself on Facebook from 10 years ago from the weekend that I met my bio peeps compared to now. As a P.S. I said I am blogging again. I have NEVER mentioned my blog on Facebook before EVER. I was afraid there was going to be some kind of negative fall out from it but seemed all positive. I had quite a few comments and thumbs up; all positive. I have discussed just about every detail of my life here. Hopefully it does not backfire. I suppose there is a risk in putting things out into the interwebs but if I can save someone from enduring heartache or motivate someone to know it is possible to make BIG changes in your life no matter what age then it was all worth it.

Still holding steady weight wise...

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...