Saturday, September 19, 2020

Peaceful Easy Feeling


Hey there! I am proud of myself for posting regularly! I am at 213...

Bonus points if you know the song...

I go to the dog park with Sophie almost every day. I mentioned the Bark Park Bully before The park has been a joy again because the BPB is dog sitting in FL. She will be gone for a few more weeks. It is totally different without her there. Everyone is way more relaxed and enjoys themselves vs. her spewing her negative poison. My wish is that she will eventually learn that no one wants to be around her. Maybe she will go away... A gal can hope right? 

I am dog sitting for my next door neighbors dogs. Ironically enough their names are Sophie and Gunner. My Sophie has a bestie named Gunner!

Hope you are doing well. Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Why people feel the need to be angry I have no idea. Glad you are getting a rest from that poison. Great job on your weight loss! Is the song "Take it easy" by the Eagles? Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you to know the song! Thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...