Thursday, June 23, 2022

Summer Summer Summertime


Wow look at me posting again! Honestly I do better when I blog so I figure even if it is a short post, I can still post nonetheless. Had a fun 56th birthday! Had lunch with my girl Taylor and dinner was hosted by another friend who invited a few other friends. We did not do Wine and Design because they CLOSED! How random... they still are doing remote classes so I may still do it some time but you need to book in advance.


I am not sure if I mentioned I got a Fitbit Luxe a few months ago. I was having an issue with the latex/rubber on the other versions with the heat here in AZ so I did not wear one for a few years. It is quite spendy but I got a bonus at work so I splurged. It was $199.  It did come with 6 months of membership. It even has add-ons for the band. I got a swanky one like the bracelet above for a fancy occasion if I ever attend one again LOL.

My last radiation is on July 7th. I will get a reprieve and then most likely surgery in August. It is MAJOR surgery. It is called a whipple. Basically they take all your organs out, address the pancreas and then put it all back together. It is scary and I can't even think about it yet. I will have all of July to prepare so one step at a time.

Weight is steady. As I mentioned before, they told me to maintain my weight so I have been hovering around 165 to 170. The loose skin is bugging the sh*t out of me but that is whole other post.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...