Saturday, January 9, 2010

Planned to but...


Well we decided against going out to dinner last night. I got a Stuffed Chicken Breast from the local specialty market. It has Apricot stuffing and it is super delish and not bad on calories as long as the portion is appropriate. We had green beans and mashed sweet potatoes. I also bought myself some flowers. (sorry the photo is so dark but it was taken on my phone) I had a hankering for something sweet so I ended up having an Almond Joy and some sugar free cheesecake pudding. My bodybugg is not cooperating this morning so no cal totals but aside from the sweets it was a lo call day.

I was supposed to go to Betty's (my mom) but I put her off until tomorrow. Most likely I will go to Tarjay with Danielle. I need a nightstand for my bedroom and she gave me a gift card for $40 and that is how much it costs. It will be nice to finish up organizing my bedroom and then I need to go through my car. I would like to get a walk in this evening. No reason not to unless it rains. Hope you are having a good weekend! Until next time...
P.S. Don't forget to enter MY giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. sometimes a girl needs some flowers, too bad men don't always remember that! Dinner sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my BF Dave is pretty good about getting my favorite flowers. I love Pink Long Stem Roses and Gerbera Daises :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Good for you buying them for yourself! And Im gonna have to find a recipe for Stuffed Apricot Chicken, sounds yummy! Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying myself flowers. It gives me a sophisticated glow when I walk into the room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty flowers. :) You just have to pamper yourself once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers and your supper sounded good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I buy myself flowers to!! In fact I might do that tomorrow. It will remind me of the warmth outside I am waiting for. I would love to go to Target. You would be the perfect person to go with!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are beautiful. :o)

    I miss having flowers in my home because all 4 of my cats (Moo in particular) love to eat/play with them! I've got to be very careful about what plants I keep as they've been known to nibble on those too, in spite of access to cat grass, etc... Some plants are poisonous and others - that I CAN keep - are completely eaten and destroyed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter LOVES Target, and probably goes about 3 times a week!

    I never think to buy flowers for myself - great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...